This privacy notice sets out how Aguaconsult Ltd uses and protects any information that you share with us when you use this website.
Aguaconsult Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aguaconsult Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- name and job title
- contact information including email/ Skype address
- demographic information such as country of residence
- contact preferences
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and contact you effectively, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To understand how our website is used and to keep it relevant
- We may use your contact information to send you our email newsletters (if you have opted in).
- We may store your CV in our secure CV data base and its index (if you have opted in).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and during transfer.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any purpose, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Data Officer, Aguaconsult Ltd, 4 Pearl Walk, Cooks Shipyard, Wivenhoe, CO7 9GS or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data Officer, Aguaconsult Ltd, 4 Pearl Walk, Cooks Shipyard, Wivenhoe, CO7 9GS or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.